[3830] ARRLDX SSB LS1D M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 7 15:49:55 PST 2011

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: LS1D
Operator(s): LW1DTZ,LU3CT,LW9EOC
Station: LS1D

Class: M/S HP
QTH: San Vicente
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0
   20: 1099    58
   15: 1145    58
   10: 2336    60
-------------------
Total: 5095   267  Total Score = 4,081,095

A new contest has passed and also the fun! Welcome Cycle 24! 10m was the band
lottery.

The score has been higher than anticipated with all the problems we had, Murphy
was present and without knocking the door :P

1 - A cut in the supply of electricity in an hour/half on Saturday night.

2 - Low voltage in the order of 180V to 185V for more than 14 hours, which was
more than 15 calls to the electric company in order to solve the problem. Was
solved on Sunday morning.

3 - Because of the problems with the voltage, we could not run the amplifier
with more than 700W.

3 - Unable to finish installing the new system for 160 and the RX system.

4 - Problems with the antenna for 40m.

Beyond the problems, we have a lot of fun! and listen to many friends of the
U.S. and Canada. Very pleased with the work of a member of Team Mark LU8EOT
from PT5T M2.

Thanks for all the QSOs and CU all in the WPX SSB.

Team 73 LS1D
www.sixstars.com.ar
http://www.facebook.com/ls1d.sixstars