[3830] ARRLDX SSB HI3TEJ SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 7 20:56:10 PST 2011

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: HI3TEJ
Operator(s): TED
Station: HI3TEJ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:

   20: 1521    60
   15: 1645    58
Total: 5697   309  Total Score = 5,281,119

Thanks God and to everyone involved:

This contest got  a special dedication to my pana and great friend and brother
Dennis K7BV get well Hermano and next year God willing you will be here for the
CW Test.
Everything worked as should be, My FT2000 and FT950 did played perfect also my
antennas and PCS.
 Amazing 10 meter opening even just worked for few hours, remember me the 2003
opening a brutal pile UP from EU and Africa showed in  a USA/VE contest but I
did logged and enjoyed every qso   BY Taywan  at 19:00 GMT in the caribean on
10 meter band  is a real indicator that we are close to F2. Hope the same or
better propa  for the  WPX in few weeks ahead.
On saturday called my antenna installer to help me on the 4L antenna at low
height and this antenna really worked as the big one gracias Pedrito HI3PSV,
You are the man.
Money can buy a lot of things but money can't not buy the great time and
lifetime experience spent  in every contest exchange and every pile up felt at
this contest. I do feel lucky and honored with all of you that called me and
shared this supperb hobby .

The bad part:I feel so sorry with the poor, poorest behaviour from somebody
that I know that spents hours qrming in my freq. Thanks God that my Yaesus
radios can filter his insanity. Te perdono y espero que puedas encontrar paz en
tu vida God bless you are and CU in next pile...

Tnxs also to my wife Je and Maxima that taked special care in my back pain. I
do have a lot of bengue and massages during the contest to relief my pain but
certaninly the worst pain I did felt is the interference received on this one

73'S
Ted, HI3TEJ
Pile UP Piggy DX

Rigs: