[3830] ARRLDX SSB PJ4G M/2 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Mar 8 03:19:09 PST 2011

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: PJ4G
Operator(s): K2NG, W1MD, K1QX, K1DG, K1XX
Station: PJ4G

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Bonaire

Total: 12363   343  Total Score = 12,623,772

Wow, what a hoot!  No meters like 10 meters.
9 hours straight of 200+ hours on 10 on Saturday, topped with a 355 hour.

We blew through our initial set of goals after 41 hours of operating.

New 80 meter delta loops left by N4RR added significantly to that band.  A new
C19XR mounted at 35 feet paid off nicely.

Great fun for all, even including being caught in the middle of the N7DD-K0RF
40 meter wars (!).

73 charlie, k1xx