[3830] ARRLDX SSB KA3ITJ SOAB(A) LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Mar 10 19:33:49 PST 2011

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: KA3ITJ
Operator(s): KA3ITJ
Station: KA3ITJ

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: MARYLAND

  160:    0     0
   80:    7     7
Total:  165   102  Total Score = 16,830

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

IC-756 (Thanks Brian)
Cushcraft AP8A Vertical
Buckmaster 135ft 7-band Off-center Fed Dipole at 25ft
N1MM Logger

I had a great time after being frustrated Friday night battling with all the
big signals and guns.  I finally settled in on Saturday and was all S&P.  I
didn't get much BIC due to multiple visits by Mr. Murphy (kitchen sink sprung a
leak, needed to add radials to vertical, etc).

Before this weekend I had not been on the air and had ZERO countries for the
2011 CQ DX Marathon Contest.  I am happy to say after this weekend I now have
67 countries and 19 zones worked including what I have worked over the past few
days.  I am well on the way of beating my 2009 CQDX-M totals.

I am not sure if I scored this correctly since I used the default N1MM
settings.  If I need to use a different configuration file please let me know
so I can score it correctly.