[3830] NA Sprint RTTY W7WHY HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Mar 12 20:05:03 PST 2011

                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest - March

Call: W7WHY
Operator(s): W7WHY
Station: W7WHY

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Coos Bay, OR

   80:   30       1
   40:   59     1.5
   20:   44       1
---------------------

Team:

Comments:

Whew, is that last hour long!!  First goes by pretty fast, but boy, that last
hour!!!!!

Thanks for the Q's.  Fun to work all the Thursday night crew on RTTY.  73

Neatest Q was with AD4EB.  I was working him on 20 and while he was sending his
exchange, I was calling CQ on 40.  He answered my CQ on 40 just as he finished
his exchange.  Gave me a good grin.  Always fun when that happens.  73
Tom W7WHY