[3830] NA Sprint RTTY WD0T(@KD0S) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Mar 12 21:03:50 PST 2011

                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest - March

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: KD0S

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SD

   80:   54      79
   40:   71      77
   20:   52      84
---------------------

Team:

Comments:

My FIRST RTTY Sprint!! Sure got off to a very slow start on 20m, and it never
did come alive.. got beat out a LOT there, and when I did win a jump ball, then
I couldn't get answers to my CQ's very easily.  Was A LOT more fun on 40m and
80m from here in Central SD, just seemed so much easier to work stations and to
win the jump balls. 40m as usual was most productive in terms of time spent.

Fun to work Nebraska late in the contest, and Nevada also, didn't think I would
get those stations. Seems I heard a couple more mults but didnt' work them.

Congrats to W0YK, and others who have this down, boy amazing job and numbers.
Its a great contest.

Thanks to Jim KD0S for the use of his station, and great to work many of the NS
Thursday nite gang, NO3M, W7WHY, N4DW, K1GU, W0YK, N6WM(at N6RO I believe),
NN7SS(I think QRP, GREAT signal)K0AD, W1UJ, W0BH, WI2E,W6SX, NG7Z. Also many of
the regular sprint guys such as K5ZD and others.. great surprise to work Alaska
on 2 bands, thanks KL7RA and AL9A.

Pleasure working the contest with you all, thanks, God Bless, Todd WD0T