[3830] Commonwealth G4BYG Restricted-12 LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Mar 17 12:29:54 PDT 2011

                    RSGB Commonwealth Contest, CW

Call: G4BYG
Operator(s): G4BYG
Station: G4BYG

Class: Restricted-12 LP
QTH: HULL

Total:  93  Total Score = 2,145

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

Great to have some fun again after a lengthy lay off.
Band conditions were poor and scores from the UK must be lower than previous
events .
Never the less I did work a few of the rarer African stations and some over in
the Far East. My 100w into a 120 ft Doublet @ 50 ft seemed to work reasonably
well.
Hope next years event will be blessed with better propogation conditions.
My thoughts were also with our JA friends who were and still are going through
a  horrendous  time. Lets hope things settle down soon and they can start the
renewal process.