[3830] VaQP W4GOV SOAB/Mixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Mar 19 19:50:56 PDT 2011

                    Virginia QSO Party

Call: W4GOV
Operator(s): W4GOV
Station: W4GOV

Class: SOAB/Mixed LP
QTH: VA

  160:
   80:          28
   40:          98
   20:          18
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:   0     144      0  Mults = 66  Total Score = 10,004

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I am not sure if that score is correct or not...

Good time. I only spent about 4 hours because of the great weather this weekend
and other household commitments.

I started out mobile for about 2 hours operating in Winchester City (WIX) to
give folks the multipliers of both mobile and independent city.  I spent most
of my time on 40M as it was treating me well. It was interesting to run N1MM
from the car (not while moving of course) and I think I set it up right but I
am not sure it is calculating the scores properly.

Played for another 2 hours at the home QTH where I again, spent most of my time
on 40 and 80.

I heard many familiar calls and I am grateful for the contacts!!

74 Contacts MOBILE
70 from HOME

Worked:

36 States