[3830] Rus DX 9A/VE3ZIK(@9A3MR) SOSB/15 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 20 08:11:51 PDT 2011

                    Russian DX Contest

Call: 9A/VE3ZIK
Operator(s): VE3ZIK
Station: 9A3MR

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: Murter Island

   15:  487    400       80        69
Total:  487    400       80        69  Total Score = 991,297

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

A great contest, as usual :) While suddenly (HI) I had holiday in March, 9A3MR
invite me once again to his location. Till now, I worked only on 20m from
9A3MR's QTH, so I decided to take a part on 15m.
Of course, Murphy is always active, so this time were some problems with RF and
keyboard and only 10 QSOs in log in first 20 minutes. I used TS2000 with home
made PA (800W), anntena is a small Optibeam OB 7-3 (2 el on 15m) about 15m
high.
I am satisfied with numbers of Russian stations in the log (493 or 55%),
Russian districts multiplies were good (69), but I am not satisfied with DXCC
(only 80). I missed some South Americas, and always the same EUs missing (MD,
MJ, MMÂ', CT, CU etc etc...). Of course, this is my fault but Sunday morning
pile up from Russia were too good for S/P :)

Thanks to Rolando 9A3MR, his sohn Radoslav 9A3BMR for their hospitality.
Congrats to 9A7R, he made a great score on 15m, and, thanks to Ivo 9A1AA for
great competiton on 15m.
73, Zrinko (Zik) DK8ZZ, VE3ZIK, YT3ZZ