[3830] Rus DX UA5A(EA8CAC) SO Mixed HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 21 00:25:49 PDT 2011

                    Russian DX Contest

Call: UA5A
Operator(s): EA8CAC
Station: RD3A

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Moscow

  160:   223    101      39        51
   80:   243    122      46        57
   40:   269    211      59        51
   20:   423    541      72        67
   15:   153    215      65        45
   10:    41      6      16        16
Total:  1352   1196     297       287  Total Score = 5,000,208

Well, i really was waiting for more QSOs,no pile ups. It is very hard when you
are doing this contest with Russian callsing, and you are not a really good
Russian Speaker, this year it was more easy than 2010 for me, because i haved
time to learn and practice my russian but aniway, some calls are really hard
for me, and some operators only speaks russian, someones dont speak english and
other ones, understand me but still given me his calls in Russian, i miss many
calls for that.

Finally looking for the results of other competitors final QSOs we are very
close in QSOs number comparing with leaders RM3F, RG3G, they have more
multipliers working on SO2R, congratulations to them for results.

Many thanks to all station in my log, and specially to that stations that was
really hard to understand and haved to repeat the call several times.

The station works great!!! I have to THANKS !!!! to Sasha and Nickolay for the
time we spent together and SPECIAL THANKS to Val, to give me the chance to
operaate his wonderful station and make me feel better than home.
Many thanks my friend!!!