[3830] Rus DX MJ0CFW(JK3GAD) SO Mixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 21 04:45:07 PDT 2011

                    Russian DX Contest

Call: MJ0CFW
Operator(s): JK3GAD
Station: GJ3DVC

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Jersey

  160:    82     0       29         5
   80:   440     1       45        34
   40:   406     0       46        44
   20:   644    12       44        60
   15:   424   106       47        54
   10:    21     1       10         5
Total:  2017   120      221       202  Total Score = 5,199,516

Nice activity and better propagation (than last year) makes me break 2,000 QSOs,
however, hunting multiplier with modest set up is very tough as usual. Fixing
broken R8000 (for 40m) was done on Friday and 80m DP is not properly working,
my strategy was to stay on 15/20m as late as possible, so I am sure I missed
several multipliers on low band. I was surprised when W/VE station came back my
CQ on 160m. I checked radio is on top band, not split mode and make sure CAT is
working peoperly. :-) Band is very quiet on my side so no problem to pick up
their callsign.
I made only 120 SSB QSOs after several attempt to run never generated modest
rate.
Thanks everyone for contacts!
Thanks to JARS for giving me an opportunity to do the contest!

73 de Kazu  JK3GAD/M0CFW