[3830] Rus DX VE7CC(@VE7SV) SO Mixed HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 21 13:37:42 PDT 2011

                    Russian DX Contest

Call: VE7CC
Operator(s): VE7CC
Station: VE7SV

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: BC

  160:    9      1        4         1
   80:   79      0       15         3
   40:  279      0       69        42
   20:  467    217       76        67
   15:  118      0       43         9
   10:    6      0        4         0
Total:  958    218      211       122  Total Score = 2,105,544

Club: British Columbia DX Club

Comments:

Best score ever in this contest.  The high bands, especially 10, were not as
good as they have been lately.  20 and 15 were slow to open in the morning.
160 and 80 had very little activity.  However, 40 had amazing signals.
European signals were great from before sunset until after European sunrise.

As RTTY contesting has become more mainstream, many contesters made the choice
to be in the BARTG contest this weekend.  I am sure this hurt participation in
the RDXC.  It would be nice if you didn't have to make a choice.  I was looking
forward to the BARTG until I found it was the same weekend.  I see many other
VE7 contesters made the choice to be in the BARTG.

Lee