[3830] OkQP W3DYA Rover-Unassisted LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Mar 22 17:55:50 PDT 2011

                    Oklahoma QSO Party

Call: W3DYA
Operator(s): W3DYA
Station: W3DYA

Class: Rover-Unassisted LP
QTH: OK

  160:      0       0
   80:     37       0
   40:    408       0
   20:    354       0
   15:     14       0
   10:      0       0
    6:      0       0
------------------------
Total:    813       0  Mults = 59  Total Score = 143,901

Great event with sunny and warm weather on my route.

Here's a list of calls with 10 or more QSOs; not to minimize the value of even
one QSO:
W0GXQ     34
N6MU      34
NT2A      28
K4YA      26
W5ESE     25
K0DEQ     23
N4PN      22
WB2ABD    19
K0FG      18
W9MSE     15
K0HNC     15
N4AAT     14
N1BY      13
NJ4X      13
WA6KHK    13
W1END     13
AA5JG     13
KN4Y      13
N4CD      12
K1TKL     12
SP5SA     12
LY5A      12
N5AQ      12
K9EN      11
K2HVN     11
K7INA     11
KB8OMG    10
W4YWX     10
K7ESN     10

For those interested in performance of the "flying Saucer" antenna, no problems
found and auto-tuner works well to ensure unlimited bandwidth!  Fortunately, no

rain encountered but eventually will get a wet weekend!

Thanks to those who were spotting me.  It made a big difference and is
appreciated.

73, Norm, W3DYA