[3830] BARTG AC0C SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Mar 22 20:42:57 PDT 2011

                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest

Call: AC0C
Operator(s): AC0C
Station: AC0C

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 7:49

   80:   21       2          8
   40:  157      18         16
   20:  129      25         16
   15:   13       9          2
   10:    0       0          0
-----------------------------------
Total:  320      54         42  Continents = 5  Total Score = 153,600

Club: Kansas City DX Club

Comments:

Equipment:  FT-2000 with the NS filter, Alpha 76pa, home-brew interface with
N1MM/MMTTY.  Antenna is an all attic stealth arrangement that covers 160m-6m
through a series of mostly monoband yagis of various types.

Worked on improving my SO2V operation.  2nd contest running trails with the
Microham MK2 interface - the more I am able to use that unit, the more
impressed I am with it's refinement.

The FT-2000 modified 2nd RX (audio filter tweaks and roofing filter
replacement) is really proving to be a great S&P tool.  The passband of the 300
hz Collins works out just perfect for this application.

80m op time was limited due to the loop being offline - with the beginning of
the spring thunderstorms, it was really missed.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com