[3830] ARRLDX SSB KP4KE SOSB/80 LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Mar 22 21:42:16 PDT 2011

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: KP4KE
Operator(s): KP4KE
Station: KP4KE

Class: SOSB/80 LP
QTH: PUERTO RICO

   80: 1250    58
Total: 1250    58  Total Score = 217,500

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

HELLO!
FOR YEARS TRY TO WIN THIS BAND WITH 5 OR LESS WATT
This time I change my antennas.
I use a delta loop combine with a double bazooka antenna.
I can use the delta loop like driver and the bazooka like a director
or the bazooka like driver and the delta loop like reflector
work better than my 3 verticals.

In 2007  this contest in QRP 3.3 watts  my differnts was 1mult less and only 45
QSO'S less.
Here was my score in 2007  1207 QSO'S   59MULT  22HR  213,639.
I don't win the first place  because the  XE2K(XE2J) win for a 1k pt more  he
claim in this reflector  212,754 pt  He change his score for more than my
213,639 score you can see this in:
http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/3830/2007-04/msg00059.html

sorry for the QRP fan  I use 20 Watts  may be The ARRL can made change in the
category's  and add low and QRP in all bands.

 KP4KE