[3830] WPX SSB 4O3A SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 27 17:32:19 PDT 2011

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: 4O3A
Operator(s): 4O3A
Station: 4O3A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   20: 1431
   15: 1384

What a contest!
Nice propagation, huge activity and great competition. I can say that anything
was failed, except myself. Still have a feeling that I did most of contest on a
good way, with good choice of rest periods, but what take a look at E7DX
summary, it is obvious that he did it excellent and except fantastic 80M first
night his run is always better than from here, where ever we operated.
Congarts.
Respective scores from comes from EU in SOAB. E7DX made EU records twice and
this year brake 20M margin, what is amazing. Just two years ago we had EU
record a bit over 10M.
Looks like that EU scene becomes much more interesting and harder for winning.

CU in WPX CW

73
Ranko