[3830] WPX SSB WW4LL M/2 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 27 17:47:33 PDT 2011

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: WW4LL
Operator(s): WW4LL, K4BAI, N4LR, W4BW, NA4BW, K4NV, N2WF
Station: WW4LL

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: GA

   20: 1458
   15: 1801

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This has to be the most exciting, fun contest we've run in a long, long, time.
15 meters was amazing, as were the openings to Asia.

John, K4BAI celebrated his birthday with us today and he left with a big smile
on his face, having great runs to Asia on 15 meters.  Many thanks to the many
JAs who got on in spite of the crisis they're dealing with.  I actually
received an email from one of them this morning, who said that he was about to
return for another daily stint of volunteering in the cleanup and relief
effort.  His limited participation in the contest was a release for him.

Thanks to a great crew assembled here this weekend and to everyone working us,
making this a most enjoyable weekend of contesting.

73'.....Fred WW4LL