[3830] WPX SSB KE7YF SO(A)AB(TS) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 27 18:32:11 PDT 2011

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: KE7YF
Operator(s): KE7YF
Station: KE7YF

Class: SO(A)AB(TS) HP
QTH: AZ

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

IC-746 PRO; AL-811;
Antennas:
80M Inverted-L 20Ft Vertical span; 40Ft Horizontal span;
40M 30Ft vertical, ground mounted two 33ft radials;
20M Dipole at 18 Ft
15M Dipole at 18 ft
10M Short Dipole at 16 Ft

All search and pounce.  My best CQ WPX effort yet.  Yea sunspots!!
Good signals from EU on 15M, but still tough to get through the east coast wall
with low antennas.  Understandably, few JA's calling CQ, most were S&P, at least
the ones I could hear.  I only had 18 JA Q's.  In normal times they would have
been good for another 100 Q's.  Very few on 40M at dawn.
Worked 80+ unique DXCC entities.  Thanks for the Q's.

73......de......KE7YF