[3830] WPX SSB K2CYE SO(A)AB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 27 18:34:25 PDT 2011

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: K2CYE
Operator(s): K2CYE
Station: K2CYE

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: ENY

Club: Hudson Valley Contesters & DXers

Comments:

I was only able to get on for 3 Hrs due to work but as usual I had a great time!
I ran a 3 EL Beam for 10/15/20  and a Dipole for 40m with 100w and had fun. 40
was tough due with the dipole but I was amazed at some of the stations I
worked. The Optibeam will be here on Tuesday and the 80Ft tower project is
currently underway. Can't wait to get on the air with the new tower!

73,
Mike K2CYE