[3830] WPX SSB K0DU M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 27 20:10:06 PDT 2011

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: K0DU
Operator(s): K0DU K0CL K0UK
Station: K0DU

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CO

   15: 1763

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Well spring time in the Rockies with heavy snow the first couple of hours of the
contest.Snow also brings snow static of 5-9 plus plus so we were off to a slow
start . The Elk tore down the receive beverages ( DAMN ELK ) so we didn't have
those long wires to help out on receive. Once the snow stopped all hell broke
loose ! Great band conditions! Bill and Larry had all they wanted for stations
to work (me too). We had a good time and the station played well . Thanks to
Bill K0UK , Larry K0CL and my lovely XYL KC0DKX for putting up with us. Thanks
to all that worked us . It was our best WPX from here . We will see some of you
in Visalia . 73's Jerry K0DU  -.-