[3830] WPX SSB LY21A(@LY9Y) M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 28 01:35:58 PDT 2011

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: LY21A
Operator(s): LY7Z, LY9Y
Station: LY9Y

Class: M/S HP
QTH: KO16LA

   20: 1421

Club: Lithuanian Contest Group

Comments:

After the Rules change Multi op Single TX categoty is very fine for Father&Son
team. Each hour after 4 - 5 multipliers worked on other band I had a plenty of
time to lay on the sofa and watch how Andy LY7Z is running on the main band. 4
multiplieres gives 8 band changes of 10 allowed during the hour. It takes 5 or
10 minutes. Sometimes I gave Andy chance to take some food or rest and enjoyed
the pile-up.
I have no idea what are doing 10 or 15 operators in big M/S teams. Perhaps they
have a lot of beer or play chess.
Thanks everybody for contacts.  73  Jurgis  LY9Y