[3830] WPX SSB HK1X SOSB20 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 28 05:44:13 PDT 2011

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: HK1X
Operator(s): HK1X
Station: HK1X

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: TUBARA

   20: 3816

Club: DXARC COLOMBIA

Comments:

Beautiful contest, again my 20 meters band in Jumanjis station with my friends.
rarest conditions different than the other latest contest.
Nice propagation and the strategy change this year, in the lastest contest at
0400 propagation close and then go to sleep, this new propagation during on 20
meters thrue 0800 European stations comes with stong signeals by direct path.
So was my oportunity to make many QSOs.
I try brake the last world record CN2R 2008 15,778,840 with 4,429 QSOs
and	1,199 Prefixes but no time and to much QRM in band, lost to many lowest
contacts, so the next strategy is made a reception antenna hope it for CW.
Be nice in Jumanjis with our stack 6/6/6,Icom 7700 and alpha 8110 all
equipments works perfect.
Many thanks again to HK1R Jumanjis owner for give me change again works in his
prestigious station.
Also thanks for all amateur works me on 20 meters.
See in CW.
73s
HK1X
Pedro