[3830] WPX SSB LT1F(LU1FAM) SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 28 10:19:15 PDT 2011

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: LT1F
Operator(s): LU1FAM
Station: LT1F

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: ALVAREZ

   20: 1159
   15:  713
   10: 1064

Club: LU Contest Group

Comments:

My main goal was breaking the LU record which was there since 1995. Sunday
morning the record was broke! So I felt very happy!

Highlight: working a VK8 on 10 over the long path!

Bands were crowded, even on 10 was hard to keep a spot to run.

I decided to spend more time in the higher bands than on 40 due to the 36 hs.
operation that way I was able to reach a high amount of qsos. Also was very
hard to find a place to run on 40, nobody work split no more so ItÂ's hard to
get a US run below 7150 mhz.

I want to thank LU1FKR, LU1FJ and LU4FLJ for all the support during the contest
and for helping me trying to go to WRTC 2014!

Nice to work many friend all over the world especially CE4CT, VE7SV, K3OO and
many LUs

73Â's Luc LU1FAM/LO2F