[3830] WPX SSB NR5M SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 28 11:22:57 PDT 2011

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: NR5M
Operator(s): NR5M
Station: NR5M

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Hempstead, Texas

   40: 1130
   20:  901
   15: 1208

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Worked very hard this year on 3 and 6 point QSOs, so Q count was down but score
was up.  I was a zombie by the time I ran out of time with about 6 hours left
to go in the contest.  At one point I was in the chait for 17+ hours with only
ONE 2 minute bio break! I slept the second night only and only for one and
one-half hours.  This definitely degraded my performance by the end of the
contest.

But despite all the grousing THIS is my FAVORITE contest!  So many stations to
run and so little time!  What a blast!!

George NR5M