[3830] WPX SSB 9A1A M/2 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 28 12:27:19 PDT 2011

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: 9A1A
Operator(s): 9A5W, 9A6A, 9A7R, 9A8W, 9A9A
Station: 9A1A

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: nr Zagreb

   40: 1464
   20: 2578
   15: 2440

With 5 OPs available MM category was impossible mission. So we decided to
participate as M2. Equipment on our new contest location worked perfect
including contest SW. Excellent CONDX were on 20 and 15 meters with huge pile
ups from W/VE . 80 and 40 meters bands were crowded as usual.

Claimed score is bigger then existing OL4A EU record.

Congrats to DR1A M/M team for excellent score!

See you in WPX CW

9A1A team