[3830] WPX SSB E74HH(S56M) SOAB(TS) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 28 15:12:14 PDT 2011

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: E74HH
Operator(s): S56M
Station: E74HH

Class: SOAB(TS) HP
QTH: Ljeb

   15: 1275

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

RIG: FT-1000MP + AL-1500;
ANT:
- spider beam at 12m,
- 40 m horizontal loop at 5m,
- 80 m horizontal loop at 7m,
- dipol for 160 at 6m,
OPE: 1.86m and 110kg.

After last days dril because of my father's cardiac surgery, customs
formalities because of all radio equipment in my vehicle, I have arrived to
Bosnia only  thursday evening. Friday was almost too short to put antennnas for
all bands on my wife's parents house. Normal portable-operation problems
extended this experiment untill begining of the contest, and then tired
operator maybe wrongly decided about changing bands, pauses etc.

But, enjoy it. Before, in and after contest activities, in fact: 2+2 days
contest.

Thanks for calls and patience.

73 de Vito, S56M