[3830] WPX SSB C4W(5B4WN) SOSB10 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Mar 29 07:52:50 PDT 2011

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: C4W
Operator(s): 5B4WN
Station: 5B4ES

Class: SOSB10 HP
QTH: Cyprus

I was stationless till 09:00 GMT on Saturday when I found out that no-one was
using 5B4ES. As 10m was about to open, I decided on an SB effort.

Propagation was weird to say the least. I had some openings to VK and SE Asia,
West Europe with signals 59+50 in the UK, F and EA and SA with two openings.
One at midday and one at 8pm local time! I managed a handful of Eastern
Europeans through backscatter but that was it.

73s
Marios