[3830] WPX SSB P43A SOSB15 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Mar 30 17:29:31 PDT 2011

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: P43A
Operator(s): P43A
Station: P43A

Class: SOSB15 HP
QTH: Aruba

   15: 2616

Only decided to participate in the contest about a 1/2 hour before it started,
and then planned to just do it "casual", taking out time even to watch the
news!!
Amazingly, 49.2% of my Q's were with Europe versus 40.7% into N.A., i thank
that on an exceptionaly clean frequency (no one even near my frequency for
several hours in a row!!) on Sunday morning / afternoon that allowed me to work
even the weakest Europeans without problems
Being called by B1Z and 9M2 during a NA / JA pile-up is even for us "DX" still
a thrill!!
15m was absolutly wonderfull over the week-end!!

73's all de P43A, Jean-Pierre