[3830] WPX SSB KP2TM M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Mar 31 18:41:12 PDT 2011

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: KP2TM
Operator(s): K9TM, K8CC, W8MJ
Station: KP2TM

Class: M/S HP
QTH: USVI

   20: 2065
   15: 1901
   10: 1783

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

The 40m beam was broken beyond repair for this trip, so we ended up with a high
band only weekend.  Saturday night 20m blessed us with an open and run-able
band all night.  We may be point challenged being in NA and further point
challenged by giving up the double low band points during this trip but we
still had a good time with rate and being somewhere with such great wx.

Station:
1 - FT1000MP and Alpha 76CA
Cubex 2el quad for 10/15/20

73, Tim K9TM