[3830] NCCC Sprint KE3X LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Mar 31 20:11:16 PDT 2011

                    NCCC Sprint - April 1

Call: KE3X
Operator(s): KE3X
Station: KE3X

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Washington, DC

  160:   5      4
   80:   9      9
   40:  10      7
   20:   5      3
Total:  29     23  Total Score = 667

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

SO1R tonight.   Bought a second FT-1000MP last week but not enough time to hook
it up to the DXD box yet (need to re-wire the cable, etc.)   My new simple
20-meter dipole was showing a full 100 Watts out with perfect 1:1 SWR, then all
the Calif guys answered my CQ's immediately:  ZFO, ZZ, RO.  Kinda makes me
wonder why I am jumping through all these hoops to put up a %%&&**$$ tribander
anyway ??!!??   Lot of QRN on 160M here, but 80 was good.    Thanks for the
fun!

Ken KE3X