[3830] FlQP VE9AA SOABCW LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 1 15:10:54 PDT 2011

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: NB
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:   54     0
   20:  118     0
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  172     0  CW Mults = 57  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 19,494

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

I think this was my first FL QP....the mobiles made it all worth while.

The best mobile ears award has to go to N4AO..., man, that guy has talent !
There were times I called him that he was so far into the noise I don't know
how he pulled out my 100w and wire signal.  I will be very curious to see what
his station is.

Lots and lots of FB mobile ops in Fla.  Thanks again..it was shooting moving
targets, hi hi !

Condx terrible this far north.  K index of 3 or 4 for much of the contest.

Nobody worked on 15 or 10m, though I did hear N4CJ on 15m Sunday, but could not
attract his attention whatsoever with my small stn.

I initially just got on to work a few, but every time I spun up the band the
mobiles were in another county, and I just couldn't resist, hi hi.

Even so, had lots going on this weekend, so this was in between chores, trips
to town, etc.

Mobiles rock !  See you next month for the Maritime QSO party, initial run.

73 de Mike
Ic-746, 100w, N1MM and my 5/16th wave 75m vert !