[3830] FlQP K4AB SOABMixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 1 15:20:09 PDT 2011

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: K4AB
Operator(s): K4AB
Station: K4AB

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: Huntsville, Alabama

   40:   59     20
   20:   73     20
--------------------
Total:  132     40  CW Mults = 50  Ph Mults = 23  Total Score = 22,192

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

I really felt guilty operating this contest.

As many of you know, we were hit hard by tornados in this
area.  Luckily, just minor damage at this QTH...a couple
of downed trees.  Others locally weren't so lucky.

Spent Saturday with periods of chainsaw duty and working
the FQP.  Of course, with no commercial AC used the generator.

Hats off the amateurs with ARES/RACES doing serious work
while I played around in this contest.  Thankfully, they're
well manned with trained operators. Really puts contesting
into perspective.

73,
Larry K4AB