[3830] FlQP K8IR SOABCW LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 1 15:54:59 PDT 2011

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: K8IR
Operator(s): K8IR
Station: K8IR

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: MI

--------------------
Total:  386     0  CW Mults = 66  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 101,904

Another great weekend.  No sweep again this year.  Work made me miss the first
three hours, and apparently one of two chances to work MON.  Later I came
across K4Q as he was making his last Q in MON.  That's what I get for looking
at the routes for the first time Sunday morning.

Signals on 20 were up and down all weekend.  The mobiles were anywhere from
inaudible to S9, sometimes in a minute.  Great ears on the other end as usual.
40 was good Saturday night.  Not much noise and pretty good signals.   It wasn't
nearly as good Sunday morning.   Perhaps the biggest disappointment was 15,
which never opened to FL, although I had a great path to KP4.

AS usual, the mobiles really keep this one interesting. A quick count of double
digit contacts shows:

N4TO 38
K4KG 33
NX4N 31
K1XX 30
N4EEB 29
K4OJ 26
N4AO 22
KN4Y 21
W4WQ 19
K4Q 18

Thanks to all the FL stations for getting on and to the FCG for organizing a
fine party.

73
Jim