[3830] FlQP N5RZ SOABCW LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 1 16:50:58 PDT 2011

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: N5RZ
Operator(s): N5RZ
Station: N5RZ

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: TX

--------------------
Total:  154     0  CW Mults = 58  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 35,728

First time I've been able to spend some time in this one.  Outstanding activity
and fun to chase the mobiles.   Fun to be on the "hunter" end of a QSO party
for once.   Limited time due to some other commitments over the weekend, but
was able to really concentrate on it the last 4 hours.   Thanks to the mobiles
for getting on.

Missed Counties:  Bay  Bradford  Franklin  Gulf  Monroe  Putnam  Santa Rosa
Union  Washington

Elecraft K3 @ 99W & TH6DXX @ 30' (tower cranked down due to high winds this
weekend)

Logged & sent by hand - was spending some time configuring a new shack PC while
operating.  Sri for the few guys I accidentally duped.

Thanks for a great contest!

73,  Gator