[3830] FlQP KE3X SOABCW LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 1 17:01:24 PDT 2011

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: KE3X
Operator(s): KE3X
Station: KE3X

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: Washington, DC

   40:   24     0
   20:   14     0
--------------------
Total:   38     0  CW Mults = 38  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 3,496

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

On Friday I did a quick check of the Nebraska and Florida QSO party websites, to
see which one recognized DC as a unique multipler ....

Score:  Florida: 1,  Nebraska: 0.

Thanks to the mobiles for a fun contest!   There was 20-khz of wall-to-wall
stations on both 40-Meters and 20-Meters.   Nice to work so many stations in
Dade and Broward Counties - reminded me of my college years, when I once worked
as a busboy at the Boca Raton Beach Club - best job I ever had :-)   Looking
forward to next year's contest!

73,

Ken, KE3X
Team DC
'No Multiplication Without Representation'