[3830] FlQP VE3RZ SOABMixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 1 18:47:26 PDT 2011

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: VE3RZ
Operator(s): VE3RZ
Station: VE3RZ

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:   73      0
   20:  264     31
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  337     31  CW Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 22  Total Score = 125,490

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Rig: ICOM 756Pro
Ant: KT34 @ 50ft
     2 x phased verticals 40m

Major thanks to all the mobiles who make this a fun event.  It would be
completely different if we didnt have those.  I managed the CW sweep at 16:00Z
on Sunday.  Got a bit bored with CW so worked a few phone stations on Sunday to
pass the time.

Special thanks to K4OJ who gave me the last county (WAG).  Many Qs with K1XX,
KX4N, KC4HW, KN4Y, K4OJ, K4KG, N4TO, N4AO.

Probably a lot of confusion at times as I was either just after or just before
Bob, VE3KZ!!

CU in the WPX CW test.

73
Tony