[3830] FlQP W4UCZ SOABCW LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 1 18:55:40 PDT 2011

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: W4UCZ
Operator(s): W4UCZ
Station: W4UCZ

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: Atlanta GA
Operating Time (hrs):

--------------------
Total:   97     0  CW Mults = 46  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 17,848

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

>From the adjacent state of Georgia it's all about skip.

Last year 20 meters was short and a lot of FQP stations could be heard
and worked.  This year 20 was longer.  So little FQP could be worked on 20.
Worse yet, the Sunshine boys never really had to move down to 40 meters
because "business was so good" on 20.  So ... more 20 and less 40.

>From what I heard on 20 from the rest of the country calling FQP mobiles
it must have been a blast.  USA=Feast but Crackers=Famine.

But, my grousing aside, the FQP is definitely in the Parthenon there with
California and Texas and has one of the best all-you-can-eat buffets going.
It's just tough nuggies that us Georgians were on a conditions-induced diet.

Thanks to all and best to all.  See you next year.

73,
Mark, W4UCZ