[3830] 7QP KO7X SOMixed HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 8 06:08:55 PDT 2011

                    7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: KO7X
Operator(s): KO7X
Station: KO7X

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: Wyoming

  160:
   80:   12      2
   40:   87      7
   20:  252    142
   15:  100      4
----------------------------
Total:  452    155      0  Mults = 75  Total Score = 119,775

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Missed 4 states for a WAS - IA, MS, NE and SD. Conditions seemed to be spotty
with lots of QSB. My only QSO on 10 meters was with N9RV. Thanks Pat. I did not
stay up for the 160 meter sked, but I called CQ there a few times with no
takers. My neighbor, WC7S, was also on running QRP. I hope you worked him too.
The only other Wyoming station I heard was K7VU up in Sheridan County who I
worked on 15 meters, of all places. That is about a 250 mile path.