[3830] 7QP K3TN SOMixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 8 18:01:30 PDT 2011

                    7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: K3TN
Operator(s): K3TN
Station: K3TN

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: MD

  160:
   80:   20      3
   40:   56     32
   20:   46      3
   15:   45      9
----------------------------
Total:  167     47      0  Mults = 114  Total Score = 43,434

This is really a 7QP/IQP/NEQP combined score - I used the combined N1MM contest
template. Worked great but I have no idea how to split it out. I think the
total is about 50% 7QP, 2% IQP, 48% NEQP.

Fun having all those states/counties on simultaneously - there was always
activity somewhere. Not as much mobile activity, though. Lots of short skip on
15 and 20 to work New England from MD - whenever I got a chance to get on,
there were multiple bands open to one of the active states.