[3830] NewEngQP K1GQ M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 8 18:30:31 PDT 2011

                    New England QSO Party

Call: K1GQ
Operator(s): K1GQ
Station: K1GQ

Class: M/S HP
QTH: NH

   80:     136      0
   40:     365      0
   20:     489      0
   15:     217      0
   10:       8      0
------------------------
Total:    1215      0  Mults = 93  Total Score = 225,990

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Me + cat + net; K3 (one), 87A, wires.

Logged into RBN to compare my signal against other NE stations and see what
band(s) they were on. Didn't use the net for grabbing mults or QSOs; just CQed
incessantly. Interesting to see some SO2R entrants  spotted as "CQing"
more-or-less simultaneously on two bands.

As always, Saturday was fun and Sunday wasn't. Worked quite a few stations via
ESP, yet the next guy from the same state was LOUD. I hope I'm not as deaf as I
sometimes felt.

  Bill