[3830] NewEngQP K8MR Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 8 18:41:24 PDT 2011

                    New England QSO Party

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ohio

   80:     19        1
   40:     47       34
   20:     40        6
   15:      1        0
   10:      0        0
------------------------
Total:    107       41  Mults = 48  Total Score = 12,240

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

A bit frustrating - for much of Sunday I was on the hairy edge of propatation to
NE on 20 meters. There was not much daytime activity to make up for that.

The NEQP typically does not have much mobile activity, and that was true this
year. K1KI was the only regular mobile I heard, and missed him in a few couties
on 20 that I heard his pileups, and barely him. K1GQ was my only 15 meter QSO,
and then I missed him (or heard him and assumed I had worked him) on 80.

My daughter's finace has just accepted a job offer in NNJ, so some year that
may be an excuse to get me close enough to NE to do something about the lack of
mobiles up there. Until them, look for me in the Ohio QSO Party on August 27,
and possibly in the West Virginia QSO Party in June.

73  -  Jim  K8MR