[3830] NewEngQP W1AN M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 8 19:47:41 PDT 2011

                    New England QSO Party

Call: W1AN
Operator(s): N6ERD W1AN
Station: W1AN

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:      0        0
   40:     67       34
   20:      0      621
   15:      0        0
   10:      0        0
------------------------
Total:     67      655  Mults = 84  Total Score = 66,276

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

This multi-contest weekend with INQP, 7QP and ARI made things quite interesting.
Perhaps someone with time on his hands will come up with a log version that
merges all the weekends contests into one log and then separates the cabrillo
logs afterwords. Hi! I enjoyed my time in the chair. Thanks to Tom, K1KI and
all the supporters of the NEQP and especially those who took the time to work
us!

John, W1AN