[3830] NewEngQP W4UCZ Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 8 20:31:08 PDT 2011

                    New England QSO Party

Call: W4UCZ
Operator(s): W4UCZ
Station: W4UCZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Atlanta GA
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:      1
   40:     43
   20:     96
   15:      1
   10:
------------------------
Total:    141       0  Mults = 51  Total Score = 14,382

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Well, that was fun!  Conditions from Georgia permitted easy contact
with the Yankees at any time on some band.  With 85 unique stations
in the log there was plenty of them to work - although Sunday afternoon
was sort of a dead hog in a piranha pond for the "fresh meat" stations.

Hats off to the omni-present cotillion chief Tom, K1KI, for 16 QSO's and
for getting all the debutants out of the powder room and on the air.

I was licensed in 1958 but in all my time-in-grade have never worked
Suffolk County, Massachusetts (Boston, emmm, 'proper') ... maybe 2012.

Thanks to one and all ... y'all hear?

73,
Mark, W4UCZ