[3830] NewEngQP W2LC SO Mobile QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon May 9 09:28:40 PDT 2011

                    New England QSO Party

Call: W2LC
Operator(s): W2LC
Station: W2LC

Class: SO Mobile QRP
QTH: Berkshire

   80:
   40:     6
------------------------
Total:     6        0  Mults = 6  Total Score = 72

Had to go to Boston to pick my daughter up from the airport, she did study
abroad for college this spring semister in Valencia Spain and basically missed
the entire winter, lucky her! I wasn't going to get on but I stopped at a rest
area put the 40m antenna on and operated a few minutes while my youngest drove,
made 6 QSO's! Used an FT-817 running 5W to a ham stick. Berkshire county only.
73 Scott W2LC