[3830] ARI NX6T(@W6HCD) M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed May 11 23:31:48 PDT 2011

                    ARI International DX Contest

Call: NX6T
Operator(s): N6KI, WQ6X
Station: W6HCD

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CA

------------------------------------
Total:   54     35      1     101010  Total Score = 1,010,101,010

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

We worked 4 contests at one time using 1 Logging Program so were unable to
compute a score after parsing out the ARI contacts from the other 3 USA
State/County QSO Party Contests that we worked over the weekend. Wish there was
some easy solution other than to have to trick an old CT DOS program to work 4
contests at once and not be able to get a score without manually computing Sore
spending much time! N6KI & WQ6X