[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu May 12 20:19:46 PDT 2011

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 13

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Austin

  160:   0      0
   80:   2      2
   40:  18     13
   20:  26     12
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  46     27  Total Score = 1,242

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Disappointing night. Good lively start on 20 meters, but 40 was very noisy, 80
was virtually impossible, and 160 wasn't even worth a try.

Congrats to K0AD and K0UK, the only two who could hear me on 80 meters.

No three banders.

Five minute segments were: 10, 9, 11, 6, 4, and 6

Worked some new (to me) ops at NQ6N and WA6URY. Also K4MTI for the second time.
Very nice to see them on.

No one from "rare" Tejas in the log. :-(

Nice to be back on. See you'all at Dayton.

Jim