[3830] NCCC Sprint WD0T(@KD0S) LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu May 12 20:21:32 PDT 2011

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 13

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: KD0S

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD

  160:   0      0
   80:   7      7
   40:  22     13
   20:  23     11
Total:  52     31  Total Score = 1,612

Great start tonite on 20,and 40 was very good also, some QRN on both but not
bad.. BUT then 80 was rough and 160m impossible.. heard NO3M and K9BGL on
160m--congrats guys, my QRN was over S9 WITH the beverages on you!! I tried,
but no go..  Mults seemed down tonite, not sure what was up there, maybe just
not hearing well.. thunderstorms very close.. I asked for a LOT of number
repeats also, thanks for your patience!!

5 minute breakdown:  10,10,9,11,9,3

Thanks for all the Q's and fun guys, I believe we are off next week and back in
2 weeks, 73 God Bless all! WD0T