[3830] InQP K9NN Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat May 14 17:01:51 PDT 2011

                    Indiana QSO Party

Call: K9NN
Operator(s): K9NN
Station: K9NN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Marion County

  160:    0      0
   80:   27     29
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  343    483  CW Mults = 97  Ph Mults = 101  Total Score = 212,058

Hello,

Had another great time this year operating at W9RE’s place.  Thanks to Mike
and Ann !

This year was a personal best (excluding the special event station year) as I
not only focused on making runs but also trying to catch the mobile’s as they
changed counties.  Did better in that regard but still missed some.  I also
worked the entire 12 hours.  Almost shut down with storms coming but luckily
they did not get too close.  This year the skip seemed to be shorter as almost
all of the 40M contacts were done using a low dipole which really helped with
the mobiles for me.

Next time will focus some more on 80 CW as it looks like from reading other
reports, I missed some opportunities on that band.

Thanks to all for all the contacts and especially the mobiles who braved the
storms, floods and high gas prices.

73,
Dale K9NN