[3830] CQ-M K4BAI SOABMixed HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 15 11:44:12 PDT 2011

                    CQ-M International DX Contest

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 5:52

  160:    0      0      0
   80:    0      0      0
   40:   22      0     13
   20:  298     29     50
   15:    5      0      5
   10:    0      0      0
---------------------------
Total:  325     29     68  Total Score = 66,232

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole.  Little time on 15, but it seemed
good.  20M was much better than last year.  Low bands were much worse than last
year with high QRN levels. No contest activity heard on 80 and 10M.  Slightly
higher score with 3 hours less operating time than last year, so 20M conditions
were much better than last year. 20M was open almost around the clock here.
Thanks to KU8E for stopping by during the contest and putting up one end of the
40M antenna that had fallen in a storm the night before and for helping reduce
RF in the keying line that had prevented me from using computer keying.  Hope
to see many of you in Dayton this week and to work you all from Bonaire.
PJ4/K4BAI and PJ4/K4IQJ (Dick Jaeger) will be QRV May 25-31 and I will be PJ4A
in CQ WPX CW.  Thanks for all QSOs and I look forward to next year.  73, John,
K4BAI.