[3830] Volta RTTY VE7CC(@VE7SV) SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon May 16 19:04:27 PDT 2011

                    Volta RTTY DX Contest

Call: VE7CC
Operator(s): VE7CC
Station: VE7SV

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: BC

   80:    8     67     6
   40:  110   1452    38
   20:  473   9166    76
   15:  192   3869    58
   10:    4    181     4
--------------------------
Total:  787  14735   182  Total Score = 2,145,342,325

Club: British Columbia DX Club

Comments:

Score = 2,145,342,325

I like the scoring system.  Soooooo many points!  I hope the score is correct.
Unfortunately when I tried to rescore in N1MM, it halted with an error message
of "Overflow".  I can no longer start N1MM as it crashes every time.  Good
thing I wrote down all the details before trying to rescore.

Worked ZL, VK6, KH6 and XE on 10.

Many Europeans on 20 and 15.

40 was slow, but some good mults.

I worked everyone I heard on 80, all 8 of them.  There was just no activity
when the band was open here.